Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

+12
CanadianExport
MesaMouse
Mouseketeers
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
MooMouse
River
CallaLily
Bandit Cat
maygins
AnonymousMouseOwner
Peachy
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Empty The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

Post by Peachy Mon 10 Oct 2016, 5:41 pm

I am so excited!! I didn't need another mouse, but I did need a yellow one! lol A while ago I said that if I ever got a yellow mouse, its name would be Ravioli, but I'm not sure that's her. We'll see. Kiss Smiley  

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8215
The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8213
The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8214
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Empty Re: The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 10 Oct 2016, 6:37 pm

Aww, she's a cutie! Smile

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Boyssi17Angel Remembering: Violet, Snow, Holly, Lilac, Clover, Petal, Cotton, Sugar, Autumn, Sage, Rocky, Jack, Willow, Blossom, Sierra, Amber, Olive, Scout, and Daisy
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Empty Re: The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

Post by maygins Mon 10 Oct 2016, 6:48 pm

Congratulations! If you read my earlier post about how I got my mice, you'll undertstand why pet stores lure you in for more mice.

Sr Member
Sr Member

Sagittarius Drama Queen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjrkVYG7q94N_NHZv02zAvw?view_as=subscriber

Back to top Go down

Post by Bandit Cat Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:16 pm

So cute! Yeah, that's why I stay out of pet stores too. Laughing

Pets: Bandit (cat), Yahtzee, Peanut, and Gingersnap (gerbils), Cotton (mouse), Calypso and Merlin (bettas), my 60 gallon fish tank, discus tank, shrimp tank, guppy tank and a new bearded dragon called Simber!
Bandit Cat
Bandit Cat

Daring

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:28 pm

She's so cute!! In Love

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:32 pm

Yellow mice are so cute. I love her.

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by MooMouse Mon 10 Oct 2016, 7:46 pm

How adorable Smile I love how she is marbled with both yellow and white.

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:26 pm

Aww!! I love the name Ravioli Ear wiggle You should totally keep that name ^_^ Only if it suits her, of course!

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 10 Oct 2016, 9:53 pm

Bwahaha. Lucky mouse. But hahaha Abeona. I though you were getting out of the mouse game? Not for a while now, I guess, lol. It's hard, those little noses love to follow you home. My plan is to let my girls pass one one by one and them take a break from females, even though I love them. If I was going to get more females, I would look for older shelter females or get three mice from the same tank somewhere. I need a break from introduction

Anyway, ravioli is adorbs

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:13 am

Thanks all! I wanted to try for more pictures but I can't figure out where she's sleeping. lol Ravioli sounds a little odd with Pearl, Lulie, and Yoko, but I think that is her name.

That sounds like a good plan, scaredy. Having just one or two boys is so fun. I tried that a couple years ago with my little merle boy, Sulley. He liked being an only-mouse. Smile

But anyway, I just want to get down to one cage. Razz I've gone back and forth on which sex to keep, but I never planned to stop entirely... I think Yoshi and Frog will be my last boys for a bit, and Ravioli will fit in with my young trio. The only thing that might get a little tricky is when my colony of older girls starts to fall apart... two of them already don't look their best. Sad I'd either have to split up the trio and Ravioli or move everyone into that stupid 29 gallon. For another thread, though. lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Tue 11 Oct 2016, 4:35 am

Hehe! yay! Yellow is one of the best colours but I am a bit biased Wink

I don't think that name suits at all...... you will just have to get yet another yellow mice to use that name Wink Razz Laughing
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaMouse Tue 11 Oct 2016, 11:27 am

Awwww, she's so cute Heart Eyes ! Her color really pops against that orange bedding. "Ravioli" is a terrific name, one I'll bet no one else has ever used!

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 11 Oct 2016, 1:04 pm

Haha, Mouseketeers! I don't know if I'd be able to find another yellow mouse. It took me five years to find her. Razz

She's a lot lighter than she looks in any of these pictures. Closest is the third in my first post... Kinda like this one. I love it. Love
The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol RY5SM_zps6efsyiiq

She's going to be a bit of work. She's so tiny, and so jumpy. Not just skittish, she actually jumps right out of your hands! lol I pulled her out for pictures but will probably have to go into the tub to work on handling her with hands. Hands make her close her eyes. Sad
The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8216

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8217The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8219
The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8223The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol Dscn8224
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CanadianExport Tue 11 Oct 2016, 3:27 pm

I understand the skittishness, it is frustrating. Charlotte, my yellow satin, once JUMPED from hands and landed behind my trunk. Scared the crap out of me, I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to catch her. She is a little better but I have not had time to take her out daily so she still does not like hands. Good luck with your pretty girl!
CanadianExport
CanadianExport
Sr Member
Sr Member

Libra Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha_usa Tue 11 Oct 2016, 6:04 pm

What a gorgeous girl!
Love her color, it's just normal you couldn't resist... here in Spain you don't usually see "colored" mice on pet shops, white ones are the most common, and even then not all shops had them on display.
Misha_usa
Misha_usa
Jr Member
Jr Member

Scorpio Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next