Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

+12
CanadianExport
MesaMouse
Mouseketeers
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
MooMouse
River
CallaLily
Bandit Cat
maygins
AnonymousMouseOwner
Peachy
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol - Page 4 Empty Re: The reason I stay out of pet stores. lol

Post by scaredymouse Fri 28 Oct 2016, 8:12 pm

Eeep, that looks like a painful tear. Ted had a pretty bad notch in his ear when her got here. and it looked good for a while, then it looked red and he tore a huge chunk out of it. Ouch! I'm treating him again for mites. The only thing I could think of was that maybe he needed a higher dose because he's so big. So I'm giving him a 3 week course at a higher dose. If it's not mites, It's ocd Sad

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4