Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stay Safe Tonight!

+9
River
maygins
AnonymousMouseOwner
MouseLover
MesaMouse
EverythingAnimal
CanadianExport
Peachy
CinnamonPearl
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stay Safe Tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: Stay Safe Tonight!

Post by AnonONIagent Fri 11 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm

To be honest, I'm not all that scared of Trump. All things considered, he's quite liberal for a Republican, which is why the Republican establishment didn't like him that much. He's so far promised to defend Medicare and Social Security, which is good. Although I do worry a bit about how his unprofessional attitude will affect foreign relations.

My concern is the people he's going to put in power. He already has Governor Pence as his VP, a man who basically wants a Christian version of Sharia Law and who believes in conversion therapy. As for his cabinet, I've heard names like Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann thrown around. And with a red Senate, a red House, and almost certainly a red Supreme Court in the near future, I fear for the fate of things like Roe v. Wade, Obergefell v. Hodges, and Planned Parenthood's Title X funding. Especially with the Affordable Care Act already promised to be on the cutting board during the first 100 days of Trump's presidency.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 6:33 pm

Moderator Note:

I just wanted to take a moment to let all of our members know that they are welcome here. And I mean everyone, young, old, people of color, white people, men, women, LGBTQ, straight people, religious, atheist, disabled people, big people, little people, people with mental illness and anyone else. The future is uncertain and the country is divided. I want to make sure that our little forum is a safe place that our members can come and share their mice/lives with each other. If anyone ever feels less than welcome here, please let me know immediately.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by VoidThoughts Fri 11 Nov 2016, 8:42 pm

Andorrici wrote:Ahh, I am not old enough to vote yet, but this seems like it was a hard election. There's a lot of full fledged Clinton supporters and same for trump, and a lot who hate both of them and gave their vote up to the third party, or didn't vote at all- In my opinion, Trump is pretty silly. He doesn't seem to me very much responsible, but I suppose he's a good business man. Hillary concerns me, something seems a little fishy about her. I won't get into a rant!

"Trump is pretty silly".

Strong Political Opinion Against Trump:

Just.... regardless of if you're a Trump supporter or not just stay safe. It's too late for anything to be done about him being in power now. Two friends of mine in NYC have been groped by men in the streets and yelled at for not looking girly enough. NYC is a pretty liberal place, one of the most liberal in the country. If nasty stuff is happening there it's happening everywhere. If you aren't a white, christian CIS man you are in danger. Do not travel alone. Keep your doors locked at night. Stay safe.

VoidThoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:09 pm

Ok, time to end this. This forum is about mice. This is not the place for heated political discussion. Light conversation was okay but the topic is closed.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3