Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selina on the loose!

+9
Unicorn
EverythingAnimal
CallaLily
stephlisa
scaredymouse
Peachy
CinnamonPearl
AnonymousMouseOwner
AnonONIagent
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Selina on the loose! - Page 2 Empty Re: Selina on the loose!

Post by stephlisa Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:36 am

I keep hoping for good news every time I check! :-(
I really hope she turns up soon - just keep leaving her food and water. Poor little mouse, she's probably terrified!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:41 am

CinnamonPearl wrote:Everyone makes mistakes! Hopefully your mom will understand. I wonder if she got behind your fridge?
Nope, she escaped on the top floor of the house, and he fridge is on he main floor. Like I said, I can't imagine her jumping her way down the stairs. She could be under or worse yet somehow inside the washing machine or dryer, though.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 11 Jan 2017, 11:42 am

I wouldn't count it against her. If you haven't checked downstairs yet, check. You'd be surprised how agile mice can be! Even if she isn't downstairs, isn't it worth a try?

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:26 pm

For sure a mouse would have no trouble finding their way down stairs. I hope you find her.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:03 pm

I just saw her! she's in my room!

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

AAAAAAAAH YES! GET HER HOME SAFE! :DDDDDDD THIS IS THE BEST POSSIBLE NEWS!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:36 pm

Horray!!! Did you get her?!

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm

EverythingAnimal wrote:Horray!!! Did you get her?!
Not yet, I have her trapped in my room, though. She's so crazy fast, though. I'm gonna have to create a choke point and funnel her into it. I think that's my best chance.

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:44 pm

Damnit, I can't find her again. Where could she be!?

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:54 pm

Damn, I can't seem to find anywhere in my room. I'm worried she may have slipped through my seal somehow.

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by EverythingAnimal Wed 11 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

Do you have any live catch mouse traps? Even if you don't, put small dark boxes along the walls or in the corners of you room with some food, she might run in in search of a calm place. Dimming the lights could make her come out, and brightening them can maker her go into a dark place, potentially a box.

EverythingAnimal
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Wed 11 Jan 2017, 8:21 pm

Keep looking! Make sure the undersides of your door is blocked and leave out food, toys, wheel, boxes, anything!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 11 Jan 2017, 8:30 pm

What a rollercoaster! lol At least you know she's alright for now.

When I was cleaning and decluttering to get rid of wild mice, I discovered that they could easily climb into any one of the five drawers of my husband's dresser, from underneath it. So maybe look out for any gaps in furniture that mice can jump in and out of? Or under your bed/in your box spring? They also climbed our clothes to the top shelf of our closet and nested in a gift bag... Rolling Eyes Maybe try to bag or box and move stuff out of mouse-reach until you either find her or can safely say that she escaped again. But keep a little box that she can run into close by where you're messing so that she doesn't try to find a different hiding spot.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm

Peachy wrote:What a rollercoaster! lol At least you know she's alright for now.

When I was cleaning and decluttering to get rid of wild mice, I discovered that they could easily climb into any one of the five drawers of my husband's dresser, from underneath it. So maybe look out for any gaps in furniture that mice can jump in and out of? Or under your bed/in your box spring? They also climbed our clothes to the top shelf of our closet and nested in a gift bag... Rolling Eyes Maybe try to bag or box and move stuff out of mouse-reach until you either find her or can safely say that she escaped again. But keep a little box that she can run into close by where you're messing so that she doesn't try to find a different hiding spot.
I already have every single floor-level drawer removed from my room.

So far I haven't caught sight of her again. I'm terrified that she's gotten out of my room.

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Wed 11 Jan 2017, 9:25 pm

I think she's gone again, guys. I think I missed my chance.

AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next