Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First thing to do in case of URI?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First thing to do in case of URI? - Page 2 Empty Re: First thing to do in case of URI?

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 22 Jan 2017, 11:33 am

You'll get better at medicating mice with practice!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

First thing to do in case of URI? - Page 2 Empty Re: First thing to do in case of URI?

Post by Plazmotech Sun 22 Jan 2017, 1:21 pm

I'm scared that they're gunna start hating me since I'm scaring the :censored: out of them while giving them medicine! Also they're so small I feel like they can squeeze their way through any grip, unless im squeezing so hard it feels like im going to kill them.

Plazmotech

Psychedelic

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonONIagent Sun 22 Jan 2017, 1:59 pm

Plazmotech wrote:I'm scared that they're gunna start hating me since I'm scaring the Censored out of them while giving them medicine! Also they're so small I feel like they can squeeze their way through any grip, unless im squeezing so hard it feels like im going to kill them.
You should not be squeezing them. That's going to make them feel like their in the grip of a predator. Instead, you should be either holding them by the scruff of their neck (they still won't like this but it's far more comfortable for them than squeezing them) or wrapping them up in a towel.

"Heralds of the coming doom, by cry of raven, we are drawn. This oath of war and vengeance, on blade of exalted iron sworn. With blood-anointed swords aloft, advance we into dread's dark shade. Punishment divine unleashed with hate, a wrathful storm of bolt and blade. Purge with plasma, fist, and shell; bring cleansing fire's righteous breath. For the Emperor, knights of Caliban! The Lion's anointed Angels of Death! No forgiveness. No retreat."

My current mice: Sally (PEW), Selina (Broken Black), and Olivia (Broken Tricolor)

Rainbow bridge: Molly (PEW), Lucy (Brindle), and Sarah (PEW)
AnonONIagent
AnonONIagent
Sr Member
Sr Member

Scorpio

http://anononiagent.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sun 22 Jan 2017, 2:08 pm

I second what Anon said. But even if this sets back the taming process, it's just what you have to do. They'll come around once the medicating is done. It may not even affect your relationship with them. I've never had a mouse become less tame after medicating.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Plazmotech Sun 22 Jan 2017, 2:43 pm

Thanks! I've tried the towel but they also just squeeze through the towel. I've also tried grabbing the scruff but I can't seem to grab enough of it, they move around so much I can barely pinch it!

Plazmotech

Psychedelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2