Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critter room

2 posters

Go down

Critter room Empty Critter room

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Mar 2017, 3:18 am

Say hello to my critter room, which is at absolute maximum capacity.  It's all set up now to accommodate the surprise litter of mice.  There is even another 10g tank behind the chair under the other 10g over there.  It's crazy in there.  But it's clean and tidy and doesn't smell (very much).  I've got....24 critters in there!!!!! Yikes!  And that includes the babies.  Anyway, I worked very hard all week moving stuff around, we had to buy that extra shelving unit the big tanks are on and I had to do a major inventory to count wheels, water bottles, food dishes, toys, bedding, food, etc.  Phew, I think I'm all set now.  

Critter room Wp_20152

Critter room Wp_20154

Critter room Wp_20155

Bonus:  Kevin trying out his new bed, lol

Critter room Kevin10

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Critter room Empty Re: Critter room

Post by CallaLily Fri 03 Mar 2017, 7:24 am

I love it. Looks great! Kevin is a cutie.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down