Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Things About You

+27
Daydream
KaylaLovesMice
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AnonymousMouseOwner
Mice Are Cute
Paula
hesitantbullets
Blackthorns
Mouseketeers
CanadianExport
Nestmouse
MesaMouse
lupus_corde
Rodents rock!
River
Barbiefly
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
EverythingAnimal
stephlisa
CallaLily
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
Brynne
scaredymouse
Soren
Peachy
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

5 Things About You - Page 4 Empty Love your fairy gardens!! I make them too but not as good as yours!

Post by Paula Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:05 am

scaredymouse wrote:Hmmmm... five things...

1.  I am a registered nurse.
2.  I had my tonsils out when I was 38, and since then, I snort when I laugh.  only sometimes, though!
3.  I enjoy gardening, reading, cooking, photography, and spending time with my pets (currently have 2 cats, 2 Syrian hamsters, 2 robovorski hamsters, 1 dwarf hamster, and 7 mice).  I used to do a lot more fun stuff but I have have had 5 hip surgeries in the last couple years.
4.  I'm a certified scuba-diver. 
5.  Lately, I've been really into making fairy pots/baskets.  It's fun to mess around with decorating them.  I had a little frog visit my fairy garden and he loved the camera!  I have a few more baskets but I haven't got pictures yet.
5 Things About You - Page 4 Adobep11
5 Things About You - Page 4 C_data10
5 Things About You - Page 4 Fb_20111
5 Things About You - Page 4 Fb_20110
Paula
Paula

Back to top Go down

5 Things About You - Page 4 Empty Re: 5 Things About You

Post by Paula Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:13 am

I am susprised to see I share some interests with different members, other than mice of course!
1- I love fairy gardens
2- I keep fish (2 bettas and a comunity aquarium with endlers and snails
3- I am a writer (novels and short stories)
4- Animals and nature are my passion
5- I love all kinds of art: I paint, sculpt in polymer clay and cold porcelain, etc...
Paula
Paula

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula Tue 10 Oct 2017, 9:14 am

I am susprised to see I share some interests with different members, other than mice of course!
1- I love fairy gardens
2- I keep fish (2 bettas and a comunity aquarium with endlers and snails
3- I am a writer (novels and short stories)
4- Animals and nature are my passion
5- I love all kinds of art: I paint, sculpt in polymer clay and cold porcelain, etc...
Paula
Paula

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 11 Oct 2017, 6:19 pm

Thanks for sharing, Paula! It's awesome that so many of us enjoy the same things.
I can't wait for spring to come back so I can continue gardening stuff. Which reminds me, I should probably finish planting tulip bulbs. Thinking
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Thu 12 Oct 2017, 7:44 pm

1. I have chickens
2. I could never succeed in making slime (I really want to!)
3. Biggy has killed a fly before
4. I am thirteen
5. Obi is my brothers hamster

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 12 Oct 2017, 8:23 pm

Laughing What troubles do you have with making slime?
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 12 Oct 2017, 9:41 pm

I guess I never did this...? Not sure I can even think of 5 things about me Laughing

1. I love pets, obviously. Specifically, I love rodents, but also like dogs and I think some lizards are pretty cool. Green anoles and leopard geckos are both lizards I'd like to have one day. I've never had any reptiles myself, though my dad has lots of lizards, tortoises, and turtles. I love dogs, and my family and I have a sweet 8 year old mixed breed named Rosie, as well as a hyper, crazy 4 year old german shepherd mix name Lily. Most of you know I have 10 mice and also a syrian hamster. One day I'd like to have some pet rats too, but I can't anytime soon.

2. I'm interested in coding. I love the challenge of trying to create websites and games. I've never actually learned a real coding language except HTML, which is rather easy, though I like to try to learn different ones. I tried to learn PHP for months, but wasn't successful.

3. I love photography. I don't have my own camera, but I use a family member's camera. I really enjoy taking photos of my pets, scenery, and nature.

4. I am high school age. I don't enjoy high school very much, it's very difficult. Though I like some subjects like english and science, I hate subjects like algebra. Trying to learn algebra is like trying to learn another language to me and I can never get good grades on it Doh

5. One day I'd like a job that has something to do with animals. Not sure what. I think it'd be cool to open my own pet store that sells animals from good breeders and/or rescue animals, as well as animal supplies that are hard to find.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 12 Oct 2017, 9:55 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:I guess I never did this...? Not sure I can even think of 5 things about me Laughing

1. I love pets, obviously. Specifically, I love rodents, but also like dogs and I think some lizards are pretty cool. Green anoles and leopard geckos are both lizards I'd like to have one day. I've never had any reptiles myself, though my dad has lots of lizards, tortoises, and turtles. I love dogs, and my family and I have a sweet 8 year old mixed breed named Rosie, as well as a hyper, crazy 4 year old german shepherd mix name Lily. Most of you know I have 10 mice and also a syrian hamster. One day I'd like to have some pet rats too, but I can't anytime soon.

2. I'm interested in coding. I love the challenge of trying to create websites and games. I've never actually learned a real coding language except HTML, which is rather easy, though I like to try to learn different ones. I tried to learn PHP for months, but wasn't successful.

3. I love photography. I don't have my own camera, but I use a family member's camera. I really enjoy taking photos of my pets, scenery, and nature.

4. I am high school age. I don't enjoy high school very much, it's very difficult. Though I like some subjects like english and science, I hate subjects like algebra. Trying to learn algebra is like trying to learn another language to me and I can never get good grades on it Doh

5. One day I'd like a job that has something to do with animals. Not sure what. I think it'd be cool to open my own pet store that sells animals from good breeders and/or rescue animals, as well as animal supplies that are hard to find.

I have a funny algebra story from high school, long time ago as I'm 52 years old now. In Algebra 1 class, I had the biggest crush on my teacher. So I did terrible in his class as I spent all my time looking at him as he was so cute. Day Dream So I just barely passed his class. At the end of the year, when we had to pick our classes for the next year, I asked him if he thought I should take Algebra 2. He said yes and that if I had any trouble with it he would be available to answer any questions. So I signed up for Algebra 2 and had a teacher that wasn't cute and I did great in his class! LOL LOL Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Thu 12 Oct 2017, 11:48 pm

Peachy wrote:Laughing What troubles do you have with making slime?
Giddy I honestly have no idea!

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 13 Oct 2017, 12:00 am

Rodents rock! wrote:

I have a funny algebra story from high school, long time ago as I'm 52 years old now. In Algebra 1 class, I had the biggest crush on my teacher. So I did terrible in his class as I spent all my time looking at him as he was so cute. Day Dream  So I just barely passed his class. At the end of the year, when we had to pick our classes for the next year, I asked him if he thought I should take Algebra 2. He said yes and that if I had any trouble with it he would be available to answer any questions. So I signed up for Algebra 2 and had a teacher that wasn't cute and I did great in his class! LOL LOL Happy
Lol! That's funny. Laughing

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop Thu 14 Dec 2017, 7:17 pm

How do I distill my existence into five statements that might interest anybody else?  It makes a good exercise in self-reflection.

[1]  I am a silent film aficionada.  A night out to see a silent film in a 1920s-era theatre with live organ accompaniment is a great night out indeed.

[2]  My favorite pizza topping is the sauce, and I ask for it on top when I order out.  I also like anchovies, but I usually provide my own, so I can rinse the brine off them the way you're supposed to.

[3]  The most influential person I have ever met, in my opinion, is consumer advocate Ralph Nader.  But if you are a Star Wars fan, the most influential person I have ever met might instead be Dave Prowse or Peter Mayhew or Kenny Baker or Anthony Daniels.

[4]  My favorite candy bar is still Fifth Avenue.  After the original Mars bars were "improved" (= RUINED), I had a taste-off for a new favorite candy bar over a few months and gained about ten pounds.  Fifth Avenue won the taste-off.  Then I dropped the ten pounds.

[5]  I am a former resident of Malibu, California.  And, yes, you could walk to the beach from my house:  just cross the street at the corner, go through a secret hole in a fence, then down some rocks, and there you were!

Malibu anecdote: A school friend from Santa Monica used to call the house for the surf report. If anybody else answered the phone and offered to help him, he would insist on talking to me because he said the way I described the scene -- even things like the color of the water, how it was rippling or cresting, the way the trees and clouds moved -- he could tell EXACTLY what the surfing would be like and know if he should drive out or not. Even one time when I said I didn't think he should try it because it looked too rough, he decided to come out anyway. Later that afternoon there was a knock at the door and we let him in, looking all wind-blown and vanquished. He flopped in a chair with a stunned look in his eyes, and said "You were right -- it's too rough!!"

MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
Sr Member
Sr Member

Worried

Back to top Go down

5 Things About You - Page 4 Empty 5 Things about me!

Post by KaylaLovesMice Tue 05 Jun 2018, 3:51 pm

I'm a first time mouse owner.(any tips will be very helpful).
I have had two cats, a Syrian hamster,a dog, and a ferret. And I'm very exited to get mice!
I LOVE to draw I post them on Instagram @honeybeardraws for anyone interested in seeing my art.
I walk my dog every morning and am a major morning person
And I am very extroverted and love to make friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydream Tue 05 Jun 2018, 10:04 pm

1. I am 19 years old but a big kid at heart... I still watch kids' cartoons and collect toys Razz
2. I am very 'motherly'/nurturing and adore all forms of life. I cherish plants, animals, and kids and I really want to adopt a child someday. I even care about bugs and I can sit for hours in the rain watching the bugs and ants, and making sure they don't end up in puddles. I feel remorseful when people kill bugs and plants for no good reason.
3. I am very imaginative and I love creating things. I like making up characters and stories, drawing with pens or using digital software, and I like to dabble in other crafts such as cross-stitch, crochet, polymer clay, and sewing plush toys.
4. I love denim and I wear jeans almost all the time. It's the most comfortable to me... even to sleep in, haha
5. I cannot handle onion... it somehow has the worst taste and texture I've ever experienced and if I accidentally bite into a piece that got into dinner, I immediately gag or throw up. I love most other vegetables though!

Orbit, Flopsy & Mopsy the guinea pigs
Neo & Pring the king quails
and their quail chicks Bit, Byte, & Megabyte
Daydream
Daydream
Jr Member
Jr Member

Leo Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 06 Jun 2018, 12:08 am

Nice to hear from you both! @Daydream, I was with you until the last two. I like to feed ants popcorn and watch them teamwork it to carry the "giant" pieces away. Also, they're good at teaming up on beetles and carrying them away too.
But I HATE jeans and loooove onions. Laughing I get it from my great grandfather, I hear.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by ApricotWinter Thu 28 Jan 2021, 6:23 pm

Ok, even though this post is super old I still want to post on it, and hopefully get some more people on it!
Ok, here we go.
1) I think that I am probably the youngest member here, but I have had a bunch of experiance with mice, and I am pretty mature. When I was 1 1/2 I had heart surgery. When I was 6 my parents got divorced. My mom got remarried when I was 11. When I was 13 I had spine surgery. That is pretty much my life story. I live in Utah.
2) Fun Fact: I have 38 pets. I can list them if you wish. The newest member of the family being a crested gecko.
3) I have 8 mice currently.
4) I read Wings of Fire, and Warriors (by Erin Hunter) Do any of you read those either?
5) I love animals.
ApricotWinter
ApricotWinter

Libra

Peachy and River like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next