Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Things About You

+27
Daydream
KaylaLovesMice
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AnonymousMouseOwner
Mice Are Cute
Paula
hesitantbullets
Blackthorns
Mouseketeers
CanadianExport
Nestmouse
MesaMouse
lupus_corde
Rodents rock!
River
Barbiefly
Artistwolf
GabbiLuvsMice
EverythingAnimal
stephlisa
CallaLily
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
Brynne
scaredymouse
Soren
Peachy
31 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

5 Things About You - Page 5 Empty Re: 5 Things About You

Post by River Thu 28 Jan 2021, 9:40 pm

Ooh, @ApricotWinter, I was a big fan of Warriors when I was younger!! Jayfeather was my favorite, I remember. Never did finish it (I'm not sure if the series was fully written back then?), but I should!

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

Back to top Go down

Post by chiroptera Fri 29 Jan 2021, 12:17 am

I don't believe I ever did this!

1. I'm autistic! It's a rather misunderstood disability but I love to talk about my experiences with it, so if you're ever curious you're welcome to ask about it. For me personally, it presents itself mainly as special interests (one of these being my passionate love for animals), sensory processing disorder, and social anxiety. While we're here, I'm also panromantic (romantically attracted to people regardless of gender) but have a preference towards other women.

2. I'm a writer - I have lots of original characters (OCs) and plenty of stories that I hope to write one day, turn into comics, etc. I also do art but don't have quite as strong a passion for it as writing.

3. I love bugs, and have quite a few invertebrate pets now. As much as I love my mice, I've begun to really appreciate how simple and rewarding bug pets are, and have been playing with the idea of trying to start a business with bugs. At the time of writing this, I have a praying mantis, a wild-caught jumping spider, multiple species of isopods (aka "pill bugs" or "rolly pollies"), and three different species of cockroach!

4. I currently live in Texas, but I'm originally from Pennsylvania. I miss the fall of PA a lot (not a fan of summer here, either), but am happier here living with friends.

5. I love video games - my favorites are Pokemon and Mass Effect.

@River @ApricotWinter I'm still in the Warriors fandom and have quite a few battle cat OCs! Wink

Cool mouse mom to: Pronto
Love remembering: My dearest Trouble and all her siblings who've joined her across the rainbow bridge.  Love
chiroptera
chiroptera

Sagittarius Batty

https://gruntsmom.tumblr.com

Peachy, River, Dee67 and Moolalastudio like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by River Fri 29 Jan 2021, 2:11 am

We have a lot in common! It was great to get to know you better. Smile 

I used to have so many warrior cats OC's, I was really into role play at the time. I still remember some of them. Maybe we need a thread for that, the series seems pretty common in the mouse community. Laughing

Remembering Mr. Bald ♂, Tipsy, Topsy, Maier, Graham & Garcia ♀
*Neutered male group. Do not house intact males together.*

River
River

Pisces Sweet Tooth

chiroptera likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ApricotWinter Mon 01 Feb 2021, 1:04 pm

@River I don't think that the warrior series is finished. There are actually 8 authors that go by the name of Erin Hunter, so I don't think that they will stop writing the books anytime soon. I think that my favorite warriors are Yellowfang, Bluestar, Mistystar, or Spottedleaf.
ApricotWinter
ApricotWinter

Libra

River likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moolalastudio Wed 25 Aug 2021, 6:45 pm

Hi! I am not going to say my age first of all, so don't ask questions why  5 Things About You - Page 5 1f602  

1. My hobbies are: sculpting, painting, fashion, and organizing.
2. My favorite color is green
3. My life story is gonna be a long one, so grab some snacks.

So when I was little, first day of 3rd grade to be exact, I had come home. Later that night, after I took a bath I could hear my parents fighting. I assumed it was about my baby brothers miscarriage, because they bickered about that often. But I was wrong. My dad was actually attempting to kick my mom out of the house. Why you may ask? Because she... was (and still is) a drug attic. I am Still recovering, there is a LOT more to the story, but I'm not going to bore anyone Wink
4. I currently am in employed, but plan on starting my own business here soon.
5. I have no idea how to upload a picture on here, 5 Things About You - Page 5 1f605  so please help out on that one.

Moolalastudio

Back to top Go down

Post by Inaiyau Mon 30 Aug 2021, 8:15 pm

I never saw this until now and I figured I'd add something? lol

1. Also a warriors fan. And no, the series is not finished, I think if the world would end it would still be surviving along with the cockroaches and the twinkies.
2. I have hobbies of playing instruments, writing, drawing, and exploring my yard for critters.
3. I have a lot of pets, speaking of critters. Personally, I have madagascar hissing roaches, mice, betta fish, and aquatic snails as of rn. Currently attempting to convince my parents to let me adopt a poison dart frog.
4. I actually love school/learning, I have a various arrange of knowledge of a lot of random things.
5. I either want to go into the Forensic Field or go the complete opposite direction and become a Veterinarian. It is not decided yet.

@Moolalastudio The box on the upper right-hand corner, it has a widget that says "youtube" on the right of it. Click the widget on the far left of that, it'll pull up a thing for you to download a pic and such. Hope this helps!
Inaiyau
Inaiyau
Jr Member
Jr Member

Fine

Moolalastudio likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5