Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:36 am

We did ask. They had a bunch of mice in a little plastic bin, just out on the table with no lid. It seems like they would escape lol. We asked about them and the lady said "Yeah, most of these are males". We said "Oh, but are there any females?". She said "Actually no, I think they are all males" as she was picking them up checking each one lol. She said most of the females sold already, and said females usually go quicker for some reason. Then she explained they had a pet store and that I could get some from there, but it was too far away. Don't Know

I know! Hedgehogs are illegal so I have never seen one before. I really wanted to see it!

And.. I noticed the snakes were on blue and purple Carefresh at one booth lol. I thought that was really funny. My dad said they were trying to make their booth stand out.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:39 am

Ah, I thought maybe they were just trying to get rid of males. Laughing That sucks. Hopefully you'll find some nice girls soon.

Edit: Just found this on facebook. Rofl2
Random Thoughts - Page 31 Screen10
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 27 Feb 2017, 2:50 am

Lol, that's cute Peachy! I love hedgehogs, if I ever move to another state one day I want to own hedgehogs, sugar gliders, and gerbils. Ferrets are cute but they seem like a handful. The only thing I don't like about hedgehogs, is I heard they get a whole lot of health problems. It's sad, from what I've heard it's not uncommon for a hedgehog to only make it to 2 or 3 years.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 12:39 pm

Sneak peek, sneak peek, sneak peek!!!! Thud

Random Thoughts - Page 31 20170221
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 27 Feb 2017, 1:18 pm

Ah, I want a hedgehog too!  I've been reading about them off and on for a few years now but I still don't feel ready.  Bouncy

Peachy, you found a yellow mouse??  Yay

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 3:31 pm

Squee. Isn't it amusingly coincidental timing? The world must want me to shut up about yellow mice. Laughing There was a yellow male at Petco the other day but he was gone when I went back in there. Today I stopped in at the Petco across the street from the grocery store, and there were some gorgeous males. I wish I needed another boy. One a light gray and one an extra broken chocolate, both had amazing long hair.

And then, way back in the corner of the girls' hidey house, there was a yellow girl sleeping in the cutest pile. If she turns brindle like the last yellow mouse, I'm gonna kick her butt. She doesn't have a name yet but she's so sweet and confident already. And she loves her wheel! Somehow she can run around the whole perimeter of it while it's moving. Scratch

Random Thoughts - Page 31 Dscn9513 Random Thoughts - Page 31 Dscn9514

Random Thoughts - Page 31 Dscn9424 Random Thoughts - Page 31 Dscn9425

Aaaannnnd she has pink eyes. Thumbs Up She's perfect.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:22 pm

Hahahahaha...*snort*

Congratulations on your new new pink-eyed RY female!  May she be an ordinary RY with nary a spec of brindle!

Not to brag or anything but I recently got 3 free RY mice, and two of them are satin!  Maybe I showed them to you already  Rofling

Random Thoughts - Page 31 Wp_20149

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 27 Feb 2017, 4:59 pm

Oh she looks so much like my Twix did.  Heart   Hopefully she'll stay yellow!  

I miss that cheese n cracker house too.  I dropped mine. Crying or Very sad

Edit: Well I guess not as much as I thought. Your girl looks more orangey. Glad I took pictures cause my memory failed. Embarassed
Random Thoughts - Page 31 Tempor10
Random Thoughts - Page 31 Tempor11

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 27 Feb 2017, 10:54 pm

Ah, I love Twix's shade of yellow. Love I used a flash so she looks a bit more vibrant than she is.
Random Thoughts - Page 31 20170222

My old girl kitty is having a bad night. Suddenly she gets up to run and flips over. She can be kind of nuts so the first time I saw it I thought she tried to jump over the dog. Or she'll shake her head and just lose her balance. She was happy to eat and drink some water, then she made a mess out of the litter box area, carefully clawed at the scratcher, and kneaded her bed. Hopefully this is something we can resolve without too many troubles. Worry
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Thu 02 Mar 2017, 10:37 am

My husband repairs motorcycles and sent me this picture today of a mouse nest he found inside the air filter of a Goldwing.  Crazy place to build a nest.
Random Thoughts - Page 31 Fot70c10

Last edited by CallaLily on Thu 02 Mar 2017, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because duh, of course it hasn't seen much use recently. lol)

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 02 Mar 2017, 10:47 pm

Eek. Once I found a nest in some boots that I hadn't worn in a couple years. lol Not the most original spot, but I thought it was kinda funny. And gross. Laughing

One of the baby boys from my latest litter passed last night. He was only three months, poor thing. My parents gave me a 40g because they're moving, so I was working on a split tank for him and his brother. Guess I could put girls on the other side. Thinking
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 03 Mar 2017, 12:13 am

Aw, that's sad. Was he sick? How's kitty, but the way?

Little Bitsy is trying to claw her eye out. Eyes freak me out, I'm just waiting to wake up to something gruesome. She has hasn't responded to baytril or eye ointment (2 different kinds). So there is either something going beyond an infection or it's more ocd...yay! She looks a little rough though, and if I had to guess, I'd say that this is the beginning of the end. And Delilah, who is shockingly still around after 2 strokes, is starting to slow down. She has a permanent face droop from the stroke but now her eyes are puffy and crusty. Sigh. These two are a mess! I'll just keep them comfy, I guess, and wait.

Good thing I have these babies to cheer me up! I also lost a hamster a couple nights ago. My sweet little robo, Binky Sad. Such a roller coaster.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 03 Mar 2017, 7:12 am

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses and sick meeces. Sad

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 03 Mar 2017, 12:07 pm

My boy wasn't sick, I didn't think anyway. I just found him all curled up in his nest. A couple of the babies from my other litters passed shortly after they were weaned too, but no one ever dropped weight or anything so who knows.

Kitty was still a little unbalanced the next day but is back to normal now. We didn't take her the vet since she improved, opted to clean her ears up and keep watching.  It was super odd though... suddenly she was falling over, flipping over, jumping (and missing) and then she just got better nearly as quick as we noticed she was off. Confused

Sorry to hear about the troubles with your critters. Sad
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sat 04 Mar 2017, 1:41 am

Ack. Came home to find a girl's tail like... super damaged.
Sorta Gross:
I've seen a few disturbing mouse things in the last seven years, but I think this might be at the top of the list! I took her out because of the blood and then saw the tail tip hanging there at the end. I separated her and she's acting like nothing happened. The overnight vet said it'd probably fall off or get chewed off and to just keep it clean and watch for infection. So that's the plan for tonight... might call our normal vet in the morning. Very odd!

Edit: Looking closer, maybe she got it caught in the Silent Spinner. Sad She did chew off the end of it, now waiting for it to stop bleeding.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 64 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47 ... 64  Next