Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 48 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 30 Oct 2017, 9:36 pm

It is very interesting to see these old cages. Our mice these days have it so much better! Wouldn't it be so cool to bring the owners of these cages back to life and see their expressions and hear what they say about how we keep mice now. Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 30 Oct 2017, 9:45 pm

Aww. Our local shelter is so neat. They adopt out "bonded buddies," animals that like each other so much they'd be much happier together than apart. Check these buddies out! Click for Facebook link

Random Thoughts - Page 48 20171027
Random Thoughts - Page 48 20171028
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Mon 30 Oct 2017, 9:55 pm

Oh my gosh, they are adorable together. So sad that they were lose outside. I hope they find a wonderful home together!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Mon 30 Oct 2017, 11:00 pm

That's the cutest thing! What a sweet story and I hope they find a good home! I wonder how they house them together? Since they have different housing and dietary needs it seems like it would be hard to do. Maybe they could make a door to a critter nation that only the rat could fit in, then he could come out the door into the dog pen to visit his rabbit friend whenever he wants LOL.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 30 Oct 2017, 11:34 pm

I wondered that too. I bet it's something not as "perfect" as what most owners would go for, though. I definitely don't need a bunny or a rat, but the south side shelter location also has most of the mice... maybe I'll a stop and see what's up! lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mice Are Cute Tue 31 Oct 2017, 2:29 pm

My brothers hamster, Obi, isn't looking good... He belly suddenly looks very inflated Sad Does anyone know what this is?

Remembering: Rainbow Angel ]Blondie, Obi (Hamster), and Grayson  Heart Eyes

Other Pets: Hunter (dog) Kiss
Mice Are Cute
Mice Are Cute
Sr Member
Sr Member

Pisces Inspired

https://thehappymilkshakeblog.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Tue 31 Oct 2017, 7:55 pm

Peachy wrote:I wondered that too. I bet it's something not as "perfect" as what most owners would go for, though. I definitely don't need a bunny or a rat, but the south side shelter location also has most of the mice... maybe I'll a stop and see what's up! lol

I'm glad I don't live near that shelter or I believe I would have bunny and a rat right now!!! They are just so cute, I wouldn't be able to turn so much cuteness down!!! Very Happy
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 01 Nov 2017, 1:18 am

Hahaha! I didn't make it to the shelter because I didn't want to fall in love with anyone. There's a beautiful lady mouse named Whitney that I would bring home in a heartbeat if my husband would let me. He rolls his eyes and makes disinterested faces when I start talking about pets. I guess I have plenty for now. lol

The neighbors cut down their lovely pine tree. I'm so sad. I have five oak trees and a pine tree and I can't imagine getting rid of them. How terrible to survive for all that time just to be chopped down for no good reason. Sad
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 01 Nov 2017, 7:35 am

Peachy wrote:
The neighbors cut down their lovely pine tree. I'm so sad. I have five oak trees and a pine tree and I can't imagine getting rid of them. How terrible to survive for all that time just to be chopped down for no good reason. Sad

That sucks. My mom had a bunch of trees around the edge of one side of her property. I don't remember what kind but Christmas tree like (but huge) and the state came along and were going to pretty much hack them in half, so she just told them to remove them. Sad

And even worse than that, my grandmother's property had a beautiful little patch of woods that went right back to my Uncle's property (and then even more woods).  I played in those woods as a child and  of course they were there looong before that. And he had almost every tree ripped out. For money. My grandmother cried her eyes out. 80-something years old.....couldn't he have at least waited!?  Not that you ever could have payed me any amount of money to cut them down, Gran or not. Mad

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 01 Nov 2017, 8:50 am

Oh, that's terrible. Sad I guess it happens, it's just so unfortunate. My favorite oak and the pine are both close to a road, hopefully they won't ever be "in the way" and cut down. The neighbor's tree was just because he doesn't like trees. Wish I could have adopted the poor thing. Laughing
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 02 Nov 2017, 5:41 am

Just had to share these on here, Rosie in her little Christmas pajamas Love
Random Thoughts - Page 48 Img_8711
Random Thoughts - Page 48 Img_8710

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 02 Nov 2017, 5:09 pm

adorable!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodents rock! Thu 02 Nov 2017, 8:49 pm

Awww, Rosie is so cute!!!
Rodents rock!
Rodents rock!

Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 02 Nov 2017, 9:13 pm

Cute! I want a small dog, only partly so I can dress it up. Giggling My stupid big dog (who's been dubbed "Arch Nemises") ate all of our Halloween candy, so we bought her a shirt that says "I ate Santa's cookies." It seemed pretty fitting! She hated it and tore holes into it. Pardon
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Thu 02 Nov 2017, 11:54 pm

Peachy wrote:Cute! I want a small dog, only partly so I can dress it up. Giggling My stupid big dog (who's been dubbed "Arch Nemises") ate all of our Halloween candy, so we bought her a shirt that says "I ate Santa's cookies." It seemed pretty fitting! She hated it and tore holes into it. Pardon
Aww, poor guy hahaha. Rosie for some reason has never chewed anything up. I've had her since I was 6 years old, she used to chew on these little toy plastic puppies I had, but that didn't last long, she stopped chewing on them and never chewed anything she wasn't supposed to again. She used to try to get the clothes off lol, but now she doesn't seem to mind them at all. She's the best dog I could ever ask for, she's obedient and can learn new tricks super easy, so I'd call her smart too. She knows how to sit, lie down, roll over, spin, jump, and look away from the food lol, she learned all of those an remembers them all. It's amazing how such a sweet, smart dog was just found on the street.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next