Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts

+29
MerciToujoursMaPetiteBoop
AppleCheeks
admin
Blessed
Winter Moose
Mice Are Cute
Drago
PastelMouse
September
Goldehwolfeh
olimarthemouse
Asteria
CanadianExport
EverythingAnimal
Mouseketeers
River
Rodents rock!
MesaMouse
stephlisa
CinnamonPearl
CallaLily
AnonymousMouseOwner
Brynne
scaredymouse
Artistwolf
Bandit Cat
MouseLover
Soren
Peachy
33 posters

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts - Page 62 Empty Re: Random Thoughts

Post by CallaLily Mon 20 Aug 2018, 3:55 pm

Peachy wrote:Max chewed the zip ties off Rosie's cage and she escaped! Anyone know how to get a hamster out of the oven? Laughing Bonk

Never mind, lured her out with cheese and salmon and whisked her into a box. Phew.

Shocked Glad you got her!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 29 Aug 2018, 10:36 pm

CallaLily, you're almost at 1,000 likes! 15 more to go. Very Happy Fellow mouse people, start liking as many of CallaLily's posts as you can. Laughing Really though, it's a big accomplishment...she'd be the first member on here to get that, if she reaches that 'goal'. Bouncy

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Blessed Wed 29 Aug 2018, 10:41 pm

Oh, here's a couple of comparisons of Natty and Ty so you can see that they're pretty close in size!
Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8210
Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8211
Please excuse them looking somewhat like blurry blobs; it's hard to get a good picture of Ty, as he's constantly on the move.

Blessed
Blessed
Sr Member
Sr Member

Spaced

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 31 Aug 2018, 4:18 pm

I got my puppy a BarkBox. I think I'm more excited to open it than he'll be. Laughing

Edit: Definitely more excited than him. Two toys and three types of treats and he hates it all. Don't Know
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Fri 31 Aug 2018, 5:16 pm

Peachy wrote:I got my puppy a BarkBox. I think I'm more excited to open it than he'll be. Laughing

Edit: Definitely more excited than him. Two toys and three types of treats and he hates it all. Don't Know

Oh no! I’ve been tempted to get a BarkBox for our dogs but they already have so many toys. I don’t know if it’s worth it but the surprise is always so much fun (for us anyway).

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 31 Aug 2018, 10:02 pm

The toys are pretty cute! Definitely fun to open, but I'll probably be passing these treats on to my mom's dog. Max gets super protective of food around our other dog so it's impossible to give treats just for fun. This morning he was keeping her away from my groceries. Rolling Eyes

He gets a new toy everytime I get paid so he was probably over new toys for today. I also mix his kibble in with real meat and just feed him his meals as training treats, so the treats they sent probably don't compare. The ingredients don't look bad at all, I've just spoiled my puppy too much to be spoiled!

Our alternator went out (again!) and the alternator and new battery came to $1009.95... there was also something about having to take the engine apart for a $140 compression test, but we had to pass on that for now. My paycheck was $1077. Laughing Anyway, since I suddenly can't afford anything I've no idea if it's worth $20 a month. Hopefully BarkBox will give me September off. They seem pretty good at customer service.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Wed 05 Sep 2018, 12:37 am

Spent some time with ol' Blossom the other day, let her walk around on the table freely and explore stuff, also gave her a yogurt drop.
Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8012
Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8013
Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8011

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 05 Sep 2018, 2:11 pm

Aww she’s showing her age now but still a cutie pie. Heart

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 06 Sep 2018, 11:03 am

Sweet Blossom! Wandering the table top was Yoshi's favorite activity. Heart

I've been in puppy land. I can't believe it's only been three months! It feels like he's been here forever. Max gets me out of the house waaaaay more than my baby did. Laughing He started a nosework class on Tuesday. A similar sort of training to what working scent detection dogs get! So far he's great at it.
Picture has nothing to do with nosework, he's just crazy cute when he's wet.
Random Thoughts - Page 62 20180910
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 16 Sep 2018, 9:37 pm

I was trying to think of the name of a movie and Googled "boy dead in public bathroom brother reporter supernatural movie" and somehow Google knew I was talking about Candyman. Extra hilarious and unbelieveable because my memory of the movie was pretty wrong. The name didn't show up as a result but under "People also ask." I loooove Google! Google
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachhouse2000 Sun 16 Sep 2018, 10:54 pm

Peachy wrote:I was trying to think of the name of a movie and Googled "boy dead in public bathroom brother reporter supernatural movie" and somehow Google knew I was talking about Candyman. Extra hilarious and unbelieveable because my memory of the movie was pretty wrong. The name didn't show up as a result but under "People also ask." I loooove Google! Google
lol yeah i often look up parts of songs that are WAYYYYY off but somehow google still gets it!

i REALY want some mice! Or just one... Wink
Beachhouse2000
Beachhouse2000

Angelic

http://hamsterhideout.com/forum/user/48096-beachhouse2000/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sat 22 Sep 2018, 8:36 pm

Changed my profile picture Smile

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:30 pm

AnonymousMouseOwner wrote:Changed my profile picture Smile

Yay Fall! Fall cat

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 23 Sep 2018, 3:04 pm

My gosh! I just realized it's almost October. We'll have to try to find a fall picture that will match the forum's current earthy tones. I don't have a computer to update it. lol

Max went to Petco today and was too late for puppy playtime, so he and another outcast puppy made their own playtime right in front of the registers. We did a lot of training on changing his emotional reaction when he saw other dogs, so now he loves dogs instead of being terrified, but human friends can still be scary and he prefers to not be touched. Or acknowledged at all. But today he actually jumped on the other puppy's owner to say hi. It was soooo weird and I'm soooo proud that he had some confidence. We'll work on the jumping in time. Ear wiggle Love Dog3
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Sun 23 Sep 2018, 8:26 pm

Peachy wrote:My gosh! I just realized it's almost October. We'll have to try to find a fall picture that will match the forum's current earthy tones. I don't have a computer to update it. lol
I have a couple of Fall photos from last year that aren't too bright.

Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8115

Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8117

Random Thoughts - Page 62 Img_8116

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 64 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next