Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi and new mice

4 posters

Go down

hi and new mice Empty hi and new mice

Post by scaredymouse Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:49 am

Hi everyone, long time no see!  As of this morning I was down to just one mouse, one Georges baby boys.  George and all her daughters have passed and for the first time in many years, I found myself without a colony.  So, I picked up three beautiful baby girls today.  Don't have pics yet but I've got a long hair chocolate named maggie, a tiny yellow named Claire, and a curly tailed broken champagne named penny after my scaredy mouse.

Hope everyone is well!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

hi and new mice Empty Re: hi and new mice

Post by Peachy Fri 09 Nov 2018, 10:18 am

Yay!! I can't wait to see them.

I'm running low on mice, too. I need to grab a girl or two, but my favorite Petco only has males!! Shocked I think the shelter might have a few females on baby watch.
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 09 Nov 2018, 3:52 pm

Hi, welcome back! Is the boy you have Alexander? I love him so much, he looks like the sweetest mouse ever! ♥️♥️♥️

They are all super adorable, I saw the pics you just posted on Instagram! What do you mean by curly tailed? Love

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Fri 09 Nov 2018, 4:18 pm

She has wheel tail, so it curls back on itself like a piglet. It's cute but unfortunate for her having spent so much time on a wheel that was to small.

Yes, Alexander is my last boy. He's kinda perfect.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by AnonymousMouseOwner Fri 09 Nov 2018, 4:26 pm

scaredymouse wrote:She has wheel tail, so it curls back on itself like a piglet.  It's cute but unfortunate for her having spent so much time on a wheel that was to small.

Yes, Alexander is my last boy.  He's kinda perfect.
Oh I see! Scout had that because back when I was newer to keeping mice, I had no idea the wheel I was using was 4 inches until I later realized how small it was. So I got him a new wheel and for several months he had wheel tail, but eventually he actually recovered from it, his tail isn't like that anymore. So I think she can probably get better from it with the amazing care you give your mice Smile

Aww, I love Alexander, he is perfect.

AnonymousMouseOwner

Creative
1st Place -- December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIep-VOhEjeTsilL7Sk2fFQ https://www.instagram.com/anonymousmousevideos/

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Sat 17 Nov 2018, 3:40 pm

hello3

Congrats on the new mice! I’m still mouseless but have too many gerbils. I never did manage to line up homes for any of them. Pardon

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down