Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders?

2 posters

Go down

Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders? Empty Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders?

Post by M O U S E Thu 12 Nov 2020, 1:03 pm

I bought a You & Me bird ladder for my mice a few weeks ago. I had it in their cage once for. They went to town chewing the bottom steps of the ladder up! I know bird products are typically safe for mice, but what about this? The wood looked a little splintery. Of course, I see people use these aaaall the time in their mouse cages, but I just want to be sure!

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders? Empty Re: Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders?

Post by Mir’s Many Mice Thu 12 Nov 2020, 4:12 pm

My last few mice did the same with one of my You & Me ladders, & it caused them no problems that I could see. (Just make sure they don’t turn it into a stake & rip off any sharp pieces that may occur, and you should be good (^v^)Thumbs Up)
Mir’s Many Mice
Mir’s Many Mice

Virgo Stressed

https://www.instagram.com/mirsmanymice/

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders? Empty Re: Is it safe to chew on You & Me bird ladders?

Post by M O U S E Thu 12 Nov 2020, 5:52 pm

Mir’s Many Mice wrote:My last few mice did the same with one of my You & Me ladders, & it caused them no problems that I could see. (Just make sure they don’t turn it into a stake & rip off any sharp pieces that may occur, and you should be good (^v^)Thumbs Up)
Thanks! Very Happy

M O U S E
M O U S E
Sr Member
Sr Member

Taurus Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down