Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

+11
MesaMouse
Soren
Windmilla
stephlisa
CallaLily
Artistwolf
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
Peachy
Mouseketeers
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Empty Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:54 pm

So, I have photos, pedigrees, weights and everything scribbled down in a very unorganised manner. Figured I could put it down in a thread and keep it semi organised.... And I just wanted a place to spam everyone with baby photos
I currently have a two week old litter born 16/4/16 and a three day old litter born on 27/4/16. These two litters have been a whirlwind of errors full of " are you serious?" moments. However a timely reminder that there is always more to learn and regardless of planning, things don't always end up how you thought it would.

Tiggers litter ( 14 days old ) is huge, 4/6 so a nice ratio. I was positive that it was buck heavy so that was a nice surprise. A big litter but I continue to be blown away by how quickly and well they grew. without a doubt one of my nicest healthiest litters. I keep tossing up between retaining none and retaining all to see how they grow out  Laughing My favourite of course had to be a buck, it is getting harder and harder to convince myself I don't need another boy.

The colours are going to be a bit everywhere for the next few generations. Working on type and coat for a little while still. This means an awesome amount of colour and broken marked pups. Super fun to watch grow out.
We are making progress on the coat Love Photo taken at 14 days
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Image_zpsq6srmdm9

Last edited by Mouseketeers on Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by Peachy Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:02 pm

Yay, I'm excited for this thread.

Whee! The cuteness above... Tender
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by scaredymouse Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:05 pm

Fuzzy babies!!!!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sat 30 Apr 2016, 12:15 am

You have no idea how excited it makes me that other people are as excited as I am about these guys xD

So thanks!

Just ..... Squee
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Image_zps6walgzxp
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Sat 30 Apr 2016, 1:04 am

It's so fun having such an active breeder on here again. ^.^ Can't wait to see all your projects.

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sat 30 Apr 2016, 7:23 am

CinnamonPearl wrote:It's so fun having such an active breeder on here again. ^.^ Can't wait to see all your projects.

Very Happy I am excited to have a place where I can ramble on about them. These two litters will keep me more than busy enough for a long time. Then I have to work out if DD is going to grow out the way I was hoping she would. I had a good look at her again yesterday and I think I have been judging her a bit harshly. Time will tell I guess. It will be a shame, because she was going to be perfect for the texel line. But I want type before floofyness Laughing
Thankfully Lou-Lou is growing up into everything I hoped she would. So we have that to look forward to eventually.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:01 am

OH MY Love They are sooo adorable!!! Keep the pictures coming, I love it Very Happy

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:40 am

Eeeeee I love that fluffy wavy fur!! What is that? Texel? I WANT ONE. Lol

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 30 Apr 2016, 11:20 am

Artistwolf wrote:Eeeeee I love that fluffy wavy fur!! What is that? Texel? I WANT ONE. Lol
Yes, they are texels. Or to use the official term: fuzzy butts Razz

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sun 01 May 2016, 8:51 pm

Hehe, fuzzy butts or as I got introduced to them by my Auntie as Floofies  Razz
But yes, the goal is Texel's. I am going to need some serious help on deciding who to keep in the next few weeks!

I am also going to need convincing that I do not need another buck.... Look at him!
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Image_zpsqbup2myi

Hair goals  Drool
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Naw_zpsqcgkisph

I know I am probably going to be eating my words in a few days, but they are so laid back. I keep waiting for the popcorn stage to hit with a vengeance.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Mon 02 May 2016, 12:49 am

FLOOFIES! Oh my gosh, he's so darn cute! Bring him to me, I love him Love

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 02 May 2016, 12:51 am

Love the hair! Kudos to anyone who can help with the convincing part... think he looks pretty need-worthy.  Razz
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 02 May 2016, 6:16 am

The whiskers though! Aaaaw!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 02 May 2016, 6:45 am

abeona wrote:Love the hair! Kudos to anyone who can help with the convincing part... think he looks pretty need-worthy.  Razz

Noo, honestly. Before you said this I wasn't even entertaining the thought. Now I am wondering if it is actually possible.... where he could go. O no Razz

scaredymouse, please! Take him, so I have a valid reason not to keep him myself. All it would take is a small relocation to Aus on your behalf. Laughing

Whiskers you say? Razz The difference between Long coat whiskers and Rex / Texel whiskers.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated Image_zpsgfe0vyhe

Not the greatest photo of them, they are cuter than this I promise xD
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 02 May 2016, 6:32 pm

I AM DYING. Stretcher
lol okay thanks. Cute little texels/fuzzy butts/floofies XD Either way, they're enough to make me want to move to Australia 🤣 Laughing

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next