Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

+11
MesaMouse
Soren
Windmilla
stephlisa
CallaLily
Artistwolf
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
Peachy
Mouseketeers
15 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by Artistwolf Fri 06 May 2016, 6:36 pm

mouseketeers wrote:Artist wolf -  Australia is pretty awesome, the mice are just an added bonus. Plus we have awesome awesome manx mice. Flights are cheap at the moment... Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 1395427102 
I have an uncle who lives there. I think I'll move in with his family and steal one of your mice Laughing
I think my mother would like the idea of Manx mice Ear wiggle I personally love those little tails! Ah well, dreams..

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by CinnamonPearl Fri 06 May 2016, 6:58 pm

Manx mice? I think Mabel has some manx genes in her. The lady I got her from said that her manx genes made her tail shorter and thicker. Not sure how accurate that is since she's not a professional breeder, but either way Mabel has a cute, short tail. ^.^

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 09 May 2016, 8:08 am

Soren wrote:Super cute! Really furry for a week old, my litter didn't have fur until 9/10 days, but they also had to share milk with 11of each other. Are they only these three in the litter?

There are six in this litter and growing slowly compared to my last litter ( Tiggers litter ) there was 10 in that one too. They can be a bit like that though. Tigers first litter when she was younger was very slow growing. Her second ( and last ) were monsters from day 1.
This was Tiggers litter at 10 days, lots of hair already.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 Image_zps90ijtgh7

abeona- I didn't even notice till you pointed that out! Had to go pull him out again to check. How cute!

I will have to find some photos of Crackers perfect little apple bum, no tail at all. I think Aus has a cool Manx gene that is hard to find elsewhere. So it is a bit more common here. I would love to see her tail Cinnamon, one of my girls has a little piggy tail Love not very show worthy but very cute all the same.

It has been a hectic week and the mice haven't been handled half as much as I would like. However they remain as awesome as ever. I opened up the door tonight to have one of the babies hop straight into my hand. So can't complain with that. The oldest litter hit three weeks old yesterday. Need to start working out who I retain. I found an awesome angora girl in the mix. Not what I am looking for but cool none the less! My one Keeper has been named already, she has one of the nicest texel coats so far. Just need to see how the rest of her grows out. Fingers crossed.

This boy has the most amazing ears, I will need to get some good photos of them. Taking photos at 11pm when I am tired and they are wide awake doesn't work. I think he is a very poor angora. Without all the hair he looks half the size of his brothers and sisters. But still not bad for only three weeks old.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 IMG_6640_zpsbhq9ap1a

The hair!
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 IMG_6663_zpsgfvultti

This was the little girl that kept jumping into my hand and chilling.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 IMG_6619_zpsc89xhsao

Wait till you see how the texel guys are going! So much floofiness!!!
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Tue 10 May 2016, 7:18 pm

So this is Panda <3 The poor camera didn't know where to focus it kept flicking between hairs.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 IMG_6795_zpslhwamzjb

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 3 IMG_6797_zpsu6rhfy2e
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Tue 10 May 2016, 9:47 pm

Oh.My.GOSH!!!! it's so fuzzy. I died.

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish
Best Cage -- December 2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 10 May 2016, 11:05 pm

All that hair looks fun to play with. So much cute!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Wed 11 May 2016, 7:29 am

Cuuuute! It's so fluffy, I can't handle it Shocked

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 11 May 2016, 8:35 am

Jump Hearts So fluffily!

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Wed 11 May 2016, 3:58 pm

oh my gosh, that little emoticon is adorable!!!!!!!!

Jump Hearts  I can't believe I've never seen that one before!
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 11 May 2016, 4:42 pm

I just noticed it today and couldn't resist using it. Ear wiggle

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 11 May 2016, 5:26 pm

I only added it a few nights ago. Smiley hunting is my new hobby. Haha
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Thu 12 May 2016, 6:07 am

Fuzzy and insanely soft! There is a spot in my heart for standard coats, nothing tops a nice standard. But! I never get over how soft the texel and rex's are. I wish I had the same appreciation for angora's because there are some awesome ones in the eldest litter.
Wits End
So all my latest mysteries where resolved today. I am trying really hard not to be so disappointed/angry in myself.Bad Day But I am cranky all the same. Very long story short DD is a boy. The same DD who has been living in with all the girls at some time or another. This explains Tigger's very short pregnancy and Crackers very long pregnancy. It was Mocha who had the youngest litter not Crackers.

How is this for coincidences. DD has been in with all the girls since birth start of December. In the three months he was sexually mature he was in with 4-5 sexually mature does. He covered none of them that whole time. At the exact same time ( almost to the day ) I decided to start breeding again ( life was a bit insane for a few months ) he covers two doe's. Choosing one of the girls I had chosen to send to my buck.Don't Know :hypnotized: Nail biting Not Listening .............:timeout:

So, he got to poor Tigger after she had her first litter ( she was at least, at least four/five days off her due date and was still in with all the girls ) Crying or Very sad and she has just popped with a new litter. Thankfully I had suspected the worst and she has been protein loaded and looks to have pulled through better than I was hoping for. She held off and had this litter pretty late. The eldest litter is 36 hours shy of four weeks and have been completely weaned for a few days already (self weaned). So the boys are getting the boot into their own tanks tomorrow. Triple checked and checked again on genders Twisted. DD was always a bit of a mystery gender wise. One day buck, next doe. One day nipples the next I couldn't find them. The amount of hair he has never made it any easier. The were a slow maturing litter to begin with and I was positive on doe. The months passed, no boy bits ( for a definitive answer ), no pregnancies. That'll teach me.

Lou-Lou is the next one to pop, I think she has five days left? Then the whole fiasco will be over. I am thinking of the positives. They all have great homes to go to. They come from lines I was planning on breeding anyways. I have the space and set ups for accidents like this. Having it spread over twelve months would have been preferable though.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonPearl Thu 12 May 2016, 7:27 am

Oh, wow! That must've been a shock. Sorry your girls are all pregnant, but it was a similar accident that brought Rosie, Mabel, and Little Cow into the world. Maybe you'll be just as lucky!

Pisces

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 12 May 2016, 7:31 am

My goodness Shocked That must have been a bit of a shock! As you say, at least you were planning on breeding anyway.

Naughty DD... pretending to be a girl so he could have his fun Haha

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredymouse Thu 12 May 2016, 9:59 am

What an adventure for everyone!

Rainbow Angel  Penny, Honeybun, Lucy, Annie, Gilly, Furgie, Tedward Wigglesworth, Olivia, Goose, Sweet Katie, Binky, Delilah, Bitsy, Boopers, Sprout, Splotchy, Eva, Slappy, Shuggie, Fancy Pants, Jellybean, Charlie, Murray, Sally, Maya, Gunther, Lil Smokey, Magnus, Norman, Winnie, Sally, George, Harriet, Spec, Erzulie, Lucille, Agatha and Clementine.
scaredymouse
scaredymouse

Virgo Sluggish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next