Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

+11
MesaMouse
Soren
Windmilla
stephlisa
CallaLily
Artistwolf
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
Peachy
Mouseketeers
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by MouseLover Tue 03 May 2016, 8:10 am

I want one so much!Crying or Very sad

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by CallaLily Tue 03 May 2016, 10:16 am

Oh my cuteness! :swoon:

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Wed 04 May 2016, 6:30 am

Artist wolf -  Australia is pretty awesome, the mice are just an added bonus. Plus we have awesome awesome manx mice. Flights are cheap at the moment... Laughing

I am just going to leave this here for you all Whistle

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 ><a href=Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 IMG_6408_zpsmmgbbwg0

They still have a loong way to go, but I am super happy with this litter.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by stephlisa Wed 04 May 2016, 8:49 am

Awwwww! All these photos are just so cute!!! I love the waves and curls!

Aquarius Zen
1st Place -- November 2016

http://instagram.com/stephanellimouse

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Wed 04 May 2016, 9:02 am

The fluffiness!  Heart :cloud9:

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Wed 04 May 2016, 9:46 am

Super, super cute! Love how thick their hair looks. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Thu 05 May 2016, 6:56 am

She is one of the potential keepers, with that hereford marking <3

I do have a video of my one known keep, but photo bucket loathes me. So cranky at it xD My instagram has the video and the link is under my screen name.

They are a few days shy of three weeks old, figured I should take photos of all the girls. I need help choosing.

Last edited by Mouseketeers on Thu 05 May 2016, 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Windmilla Thu 05 May 2016, 7:10 am

Floofies!!!
They're so cute I might just take a plane to australia and grab all of these babies for myself!!! hahaha
Windmilla
Windmilla
Jr Member
Jr Member

Gemini Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Thu 05 May 2016, 7:24 am

Windmilla wrote:Floofies!!!
They're so cute I might just take a plane to australia and grab all of these babies for myself!!! hahaha

Yes please! It will make my job of who to keep even easier. Otherwise I may end up hoarding all of them!

Super bad photos, but look at what I see whenever I look in! Day Dream

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 22_zpscxzboi0g

The squashed up fluffy face!
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 11_zps3t0uctlh
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Thu 05 May 2016, 9:41 am

Super cute! That curly hair is amazing! Thanks for sharing your mice with us. It's pleasure.

I wish they had curly haired meeces in my region. If so, i would hoard them all and spoil them all (although i spoil all my mice regardless).
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Thu 05 May 2016, 9:52 am

I adore them, but have never come across any texel mice in my area. If I did, I'd hate to think how many mice I'd own Laughing

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Thu 05 May 2016, 10:07 am

Those faces are too much!! Love
I once had a dream about finding curly mice at a pet store. It was too close to not check it out, but they didn't have any mice at all. Stupid dreams! lol
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 06 May 2016, 6:24 am

Is this coat type not as common outside of Aus? My local region has no breeders that I am aware of, yet I see this type pop up fairly often.

These guys are adorable but they are still a poor example of rex / texel coats. This is only the beginning, I have big plans for them. The fluff is going to be awesome! Cool

Aww abeona that actually made me a little sad. I wish I could hand them out to you guys!

I figured a photo of the youngest litter was due. They are 9 days old? Not overly impressed with them so far. Slow growing and super jumpy. I am not worried on size, mum is my smallest mouse weighing on average under 30grams. It took her awhile to finish growing too. However the twitchiness has me wondering. They are crossed with Teddy who has thrown calm temperaments across the board with varying does. Mum is super laid back and people friendly from day dot. Nanny is a people mouse too. I haven't spent as much time with them as I would have liked. Time will tell I guess. They are only a week old Razz
So I have a favourite xD Not a hard one to guess lol If they cooperate I will take some good photos of them tomorrow in natural light.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 2 Photo_zpsbrfp21ab
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Fri 06 May 2016, 8:53 am

Super cute! Really furry for a week old, my litter didn't have fur until 9/10 days, but they also had to share milk with 11of each other. Are they only these three in the litter?
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 06 May 2016, 4:19 pm

Ah, more babies. :swoon: The one dark ear and one light ear is great!
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next