Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

+11
MesaMouse
Soren
Windmilla
stephlisa
CallaLily
Artistwolf
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
Peachy
Mouseketeers
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by MesaMouse Sat 24 Sep 2016, 4:36 pm

All the babies are soooo cute but I think I'm partial to the girl with the golden butt on the left! You mentioned that the boys have nicer coats "as expected." Are male texels always "fluffier"?

MesaMouse
MesaMouse

Libra Amused

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by MooMouse Sun 25 Sep 2016, 9:58 am

They are all so adorable! My favorite is the black and white coat male. It reminds me of my very first pet, Giny the guinea pig. Laughing

MooMouse
MooMouse
Sr Member
Sr Member

1st Place -- January 2017

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sun 25 Sep 2016, 8:07 pm

MesaMouse - It is more of a "the bucks are always better" murphy's law kind of thing Laughing . However I have noticed that most bucks hold their curls better for longer.

So I took some photos... They are around 1.5 weeks old. So are in the awkward growing stage. A few more days to go before we have eyes. That is when taking photos become fun! But these guys are so incredibly laid back that it is hard to resist taking photos.

The ONLY LC, I repeat the only LC in the litter is our favourite. Wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't breeding for Texel xD
( I will try and keep taking photos of these three together as they grow )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 IMG_0600_zpsbydgq3pe

Look at his little nose!
( Also the black guy on the right huge huge feet )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%203_zpszqvj2anz

We have curls!!
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender_zpsmfuex0qj

Heart Eyes
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%202_zpsd9x6icjd
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Sun 25 Sep 2016, 10:26 pm

Heeey, your big footed guy has the same face as my Becky! lol They're too cute. I thought this age was so fun. Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Sun 25 Sep 2016, 11:59 pm

Wow, they do have freakishly similar face markings!
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:24 am

We have eyes! I was going to take some photos, but I must have caught them in the middle of a nap because someone was a bit sleepy! Heart Eyes

I think she is going to have to stay now Laughing I mean look at her!
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 IMG_0665_zps4egqzwu0
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:42 am

Sleeping mice are cute as heck. Sleeping baby mice are the cutest things on the planet Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Tue 27 Sep 2016, 9:45 am

Aww, sweet sleepy thing. Can't wait to see everyone's lovely eyes! Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 30 Sep 2016, 7:55 pm

Soooo, first let me just say I am smitten with our girl with the cream butt markings. Super curious, yet also so happy to just chill. Always the first to find your hand and jump in. So she is staying ..... Whistle

Anyways, I don't take too many photos at this age. They go through a bit of an awkward growing stage around two weeks and their faces are all squished Razz Not that we could ever think they were not cute. But of course this girl is already perfect and super easy to photograph. Impossible to photograph in a group however because she has to steal the limelight.

For example, all I wanted was a photo of the three colours in this litter. A bit artsy. Miss had other ideas Laughing

Exploring
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender_zps3yvk3luo

( You can really see how long her hair is already )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%203_zps9kluiozn

I had them all in line ...
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%202_zpsiv4mgj53

Of course now she sits still xD
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%204_zpslbgjjvk9

And a cute photo because she is a bit perfect.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 FullSizeRender%206_zps7enqgx2c
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:10 pm

So cute, love that hair. Even better that she's such a sweetie! Love
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:26 pm

I have been so lucky with these lines, I have never had to work on the temperament side <3 <3
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 01 Oct 2016, 4:15 am

Aaw she is lovely Very Happy such cute little thing!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 03 Oct 2016, 2:59 am

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 5 IMG_1182_zps6dokoggj

Curly hair coming through nicely Smile
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 03 Oct 2016, 10:48 am

I need a yellowy mouse now. Heart Eyes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 03 Oct 2016, 3:46 pm

Gah, so so fuzzy Love

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next