Pet Mouse Fanciers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

+11
MesaMouse
Soren
Windmilla
stephlisa
CallaLily
Artistwolf
MouseLover
CinnamonPearl
scaredymouse
Peachy
Mouseketeers
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by Mouseketeers Sat 14 May 2016, 8:35 am

by MouseLover on Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 pm My goodness :Shocked: That must have been a bit of a shock! As you say, at least you were planning on breeding anyway. Naughty DD... pretending to be a girl so he could have his fun Haha wrote:
Lucky DD more like it! I am just insanely thankful that he was a very very very late bloomer and apparently the shallowest buck ever! I have always joked our mice down here forget how to mouse every now and again.

CinnamonPearl - Only one doe really caught his attention, the verdict is still out on Lou-Lou. So it could have been much worse. I would have crossed these two lines eventually anyways. I am already really happy with how they are growing out.

Yet another tub has been set up ... they are taking up more space than I do now Whistle Boys have been removed. Four weeks old to the hour lol
Loving how friendly and people orientated this litter is. Super exciting because that was breeding goal #1. I have always been told that ear set was one of the easiest conformation traits to improve. In just half a generation I have seen a huge improvement so that is another win.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

https://www.instagram.com/mymouseketeers/

Back to top Go down

Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 Empty Re: Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 30 May 2016, 6:53 am

So figured it was time for an update. My life has been fantastically hectic. I think I have given myself one day off ( to clean the house Razz ) in the last few months. Work is moving premisses from a 5 acre property to 200+ so I have been clocking up lots of extra hours. Keeping me happy as I hate downtime. But has left very little time for taking photos and showing off the little ones.

I retained two from the original litter. Two doe's, Panda ( this is an old photo, I think she was 4 weeks? )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_6797_zpsu6rhfy2e

And this girl. As perfect a hereford as you can get by accident I think. As soon as I try to breed for it I get broken marks everywhere! Razz She has no other markings bar her reasonably even brindle. Super nice rex coat too.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7349_zpsewcxtmni

This girl will be staying too. She is from Mocha's litter ( five weeks old now ) My two favourites are both bucks again.... Sad
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7607_zpsgfrvyiep

Annd one last photo of some of Tiggers latest litter. They have since opened their eyes and begun bouncing around the place.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7422_zps3xf8hb9f

As soon as I get a second I will have to update with some of the new guys. Lou Lou gave me some fantastic brindles to chose from!
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 30 May 2016, 7:32 am

Aaaw that hereford is so sweet! Love
Lovely meecers, as always! Heart Eyes

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

https://www.instagram.com/lexymullins

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Mon 30 May 2016, 12:23 pm

Squee. That second girl is neat, and the middle baby looks yummy. :ready_to_eat: Gotcha
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by CallaLily Mon 30 May 2016, 8:56 pm

Super cute and floofy! I love the baby to the right with the cresent shaped white across the face.

CallaLily

Festive

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:35 am

Of course all the favourites even the ones you guys are picking are boys Razz again xD So buck heavy over here right now. Maybe this is the universes way of making sure I don't keep all the pups from every litter xD
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:56 am

I hope you guys are ready for some serious photo spam Very Happy

I have tonsillitis so we all decided that it was probably a good time to take a few days off. That means lots of photo's Laughing

She has a name! In keeping with the theme with Tigger as her mum. She has been named Darby. Cookies for whoever gets the reference Wink
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7765_zpshbork9ce

These are the two girls from Lou-Lou's litter. You can't half see the resemblance!
If you can zoom in on their face, it ups the cuteness level x 1000  Heart Eyes
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7887_zps2jgpqrvb

The family genetics are strong in this one ( the mouse in my avatar is their mum )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7882_zpsxixlonzu

Angora and Texel coat types. I have a nice rex in there too I will try get a photo of the three types together.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_7879_zpsixxqf7hr

The texel girl is a lot closer to what I am aiming for, however I have a feeling both will be staying. Look at them!

This is Java a girl from Mocha's litter. Looking freakishly similar to DD in this photo. She is 5 weeks old in this photo
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 FullSizeRender_zps8l5ewbhc

A photo of DD to compare. He is the father of all these guys in this post.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 Image_zpst5q2iomj

One of Tiggers girls, she may already have a home. If not I am keen to see how she grows out.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 FullSizeRender%202_zpslh8vv9xy

How can you tell I have been locked up all weekend? I sat down and waited for all four three week old mice sat still long enough to take a photo.... Laughing These are the girls from Tiggers last ever litter. Full sisters to Panda and Dagby ( the Hereford in the first photo )
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 FullSizeRender_zpst9vxugna
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Mon 06 Jun 2016, 6:55 am

So sweet Love I love the long curly whiskers!

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artistwolf Mon 06 Jun 2016, 9:09 am

Eeeeeeeee you're killing me with cuteness!!! I love mice at this age... And the texel coats? Just.... Agh I need one! XD

Artistwolf
Artistwolf

Aries Busy

http://artistwolf16.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Soren Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:18 pm

All grown up! How adorable! I'm in love with your mice. How i wish i can teleport over there just to hold them and coo at them! And possibly beg to keep one... or two or... a hundred... lol.
Soren
Soren
Sr Member
Sr Member

Aquarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 23 Sep 2016, 8:20 pm

Hi all!
I have two horrible photos to kick us off with the latest litter. They were born 15/9/16
By Frosty ( Teddy x Mocha )  
Out of Roz ( DD (Teddy x Tigger) x  Lou-Lou ). She is the pup in the pictures above the post, the texel cream mismatched brindle Love
First little for both of them. The last for Roz. Frosty has one more on its way due in a fortnight out of Panda. You will remember panda from some of the last photo's Smile.

Anyways, eight pups in total. Four boys and four girls. They are not as big and chubby as I am used to seeing lately. But otherwise I can't fault them yet. Horrible broken marks everywhere but you have to love the spots Heart Eyes.

The girls, of course the one I like is the only LC in the litter. The rest should be texel, have great curls coming through already. The guard hairs on the LC girl looks promising so maybe I can have a side project  Wink
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_0331_zpsg5upjjyc

The boys, have nicer coats as is expected.
Current and upcoming litters - Constantly updated - Page 4 IMG_0335_zpscaqm8mva

Better photos will come! I just wanted to have somewhere to write down boy / girls for later when their hair comes in and it is near impossible to sex them  Laughing

This was really just a test litter to see if and how Frosty stamps his pups. So far it is as expected so I am not looking to get too many litters from him. Could't resist pairing him up with Panda, she has the greatest texel coat I have bred and he has held his curls better than expected. It will hopefully result in the fluffiest pups ever.
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 23 Sep 2016, 8:32 pm

Squee, I can't wait for the fluffiest pups ever! lol These guys are cute, too. LOVE the first girl on the left. Heart Eyes
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseketeers Fri 23 Sep 2016, 8:38 pm

You and me both! Only a few weeks to go xD I am not impatient at all lol

Me too! For the first time my favourite isn't a boy! But she is LC.... One more can't hurt? Right? lol
Mouseketeers
Mouseketeers
Sr Member
Sr Member

Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy Fri 23 Sep 2016, 9:09 pm

Too many mice with long hair... What a wonderful problem to have! lol Swoon2
Peachy
Peachy

Scorpio Classy

Back to top Go down

Post by MouseLover Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:55 am

So much cuteness! Baby mice look so chubby, even their tails Smile

MouseLover

Scorpio Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next